Monday, April 19, 2010

To begin with...

... I'd like to cheer on the creation of this blog. This has been yet another impulsive decision I have made, and I hope it's here to stay for a while, at least.

Why this blog might you ask? While the world's numerous and eminent academicians and researchers put together what psychology really is and is growing to be, I derive a different sort of synergy from this concept, if I may term it to be so. Where it technically means "the study of the mind", psychology means more than just me studying A or THE mind/behaviour. Therefore I hope to use this time and space to create a platform for me to write and engage with psychology, its academicians, admirers, researchers and of course you.

Having said that, I am looking forward to contributing to this space as much as I possibly can, with your inputs and contributions as well. I hope this space is treated with as much enthusiasm, if not more, to put together the two things I love dearly - writing and psychology. However, I do intend for everyone to enjoy this space - equally - psychology student/buff/enthusiast or not.

Welcome to my psycho-logical world. :)

14 comments:

  1. thank you Parul!

    awesome to see you here! Keep visiting babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo! It's been agessss... where u? no khabar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers....great going...hope to read a lot of your interesting thoughts....maybe try to go beyond the mind and regularly Psychology we learn at school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you... :)

    and yes, this is a place for thoughts on and feelings about more than just the regular :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :))

    I love it too... in all its metaphorical beauty and otherwise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw your first comment Reyn! Thank you! :)

    Keep visiting, reading and commenting...

    Always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stay inspired and limitless...best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear babushka ,few people have the capacity to make words an extension of their thoughts,you are one of them! I'm glad you started your own blog,looking forward to more.
    Anne Zachariah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I saw this!! I thought you'd posted an annonymous comment... haven't been here a while, shall update soon!

    Thank you Anne ma'am! :))

    ReplyDelete